Thursday, June 4, 2009

Im back & time's up!

wow, its almost 3 mths since the last time i posted something on my blog. Finally, Im back ...after been 'bugged' by my follower.. the only follower as of now and may be soon-to-be ex-followers (haha) as my blog has not much things not even a single thing about my ownself. Hopefully the new vanillablog can give more to the readers.

Im back to blog and compensate back on the two empty mths. Quite lots of things i did in this two mths including traveled to few states in a week for two big occasions-- thats wedding... oh yeah so tiring & at the same time preparing for my big occasions -- EXAM!!! just 3 hours from now!

Time's up! - grab some clothes to bath, get the Brunch, grab few important notes & drive to Exam hall~~~

Vanilla signed,
*currently listening to 'I belong to me' by Jessica Simpson

No comments: