Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mount Kinabalu photo sharing



Hey friends, just wanna share some photos of my experience of climbing Mount Kinabalu. Enjoy!


This is the entrance : Mesilau Entrance and I stayed one night at Mesilau Resort before the climb.

Nice environment & it is quite cold at night - about 16 degree.

The steamboat at the resort was the perfect one!





Thanks to the porter service, if not I think couldn't make it.

They charge a very reasonable price RM9/kg & bamboo Stick Rm5 each

The broom stick helps me a lot. I can save much energy with it & one is enough.
Remember not to lost it ya!



Beautiful scenery @ after climbing for 5KM journey... worth it!

Started to feel the nice cooling weather.

Still looking fine... hehe





Look at the food, this is what we given + 1 small bottle mineral water.
The juicy apple refreshes me.

After walking on these rocky roads, I feel like just had reflexology for 6 hours...I'm serious

Look at that! I am really proud of them!



Finally, I can take a rest! This is the view looking from Laban Rata, 3.5km to go to the peak!




Just in time! I managed to reach to the peak for sunrise! Yahoo!!!!

The beautiful scenery forever on my mind.

No comments: