Monday, March 14, 2011

Registration of Marriage (ROM) @ Seremban

Dear babes,
It's time for me to give back. I have been searching around for information for my ROM day and preparations. I hope this blog can help Seremban babes to get better ideas.

Registration of marriage (non-muslim).
Option 1: Register at JPN seremban.
Contacts: En.Shah Amirul Gautamaruban
Penolong Pegawai Pendaftaran
Bahagian Perkahwinan & Perceraian JPN Seremban
Tel : 06-7651612
Fax : 06-7677094
Email : shahamirul@jpn.gov.my
Click here for fees & procedures:
http://www.jpn.gov.my/perkhidmatan-perkahwinanpenceraian


Option 2: Register at Chinese registrar
Contacts: Tel: 06-7639408 or 06-7633477
Add : No.96, Tingkat2, Jalan Temiang, 70200 Seremban, NSDK.
Email: huatangns@po.jaring.my
www.huatangns.org.my
Click here for fees & procedures:
http://www.huatangns.org.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=27

Looking for Make-up, Hair-styling & dress?
Make-up & hairstyling:
I personally engaged with make-up artist from bridal shop.
The cheapest in town is Passion Bridal. They charged me RM120 + a pair of eyelashes (exclude hair accessories and ampoules). You can bring your own hair accessories.
Make-up artist: Cindy (she's great!)

More choices from bridal shop:
Hollywood bridal photo city: 06-7679969/ 7612118
Wish Wedding : 06-7635118
The Bridal Place : 06-7626271 / 7623161
Passion Bridal : 06-7619968

Dresses
Go to Milennia Square (Lobak), there are many newly opened boutiques in that area.
I recommend a boutique called 'Elizabeth boutique'' situated just opposite the Tarot cafe. They have the most dinner dress choices and with reasonable prices. However, I couldn't find a suitable dress for myself.

So, I went to Sg.Wang & Times square in KL to hunt for my perfect white dress. I can tell that you do not need to go Times Square as the dress quality are so bad and cheap. Sg.Wang has more choices and better quality and I finally found mine. It is a bit pricey but worth it! I bought a white long dress at 'Fairy Beauty' @ Rm290. It is really nice, simple & elegant + good quality. The most important thing is it makes me look slimmer! ^_^
Tel: 03-21480746 / 017-2110746
Add: Sungai Wang Plaza, Foo4, 1st Floor.

I hope it is enough for Seremban babes. Enjoy your Rom Day & Congratulations!

No comments: