Saturday, June 6, 2009

Five facts about me

I find it interesting to quote our own facts. Here are some facts about me:

Note : there is no priority in the sequence

1) My drawings sucks...
I never got better than grade C in my Art subject. Well, Im just lack of imagination, I think I am quite good in drafting/copying coz I used to draw Fred Flinstone when I was 10. I showed it to my mom and guess what? She asked' are you kidding me, you must have traced it from the picture right?.. hehhehe see.. it so look alike. I took 5 hours to complete and the pencil eraser left only about a size of a 3mm button.

2) I am not into video/PC games
I played PS for no more than 3 times, I can list out the games that I played which no more than 10 in my entire life. I am bored of video games. In fact, I prefer short games like puzzle game but will get bored eventually. Mr.Mario is the only game that I used to play the most. Now, i enjoyed facebook games like 'spot the difference'.

3) I am not keen in cartoons and animations
Cartoons maybe can name a few, Animations I can only name you Slam dunk & Dragon ball. Well, my cartoons are for age below 5 ... like The little mermaid, sleeping beauty, cinderella, etc. I know you are laughing.. pls dont laugh at me. Well, I have favourite cartoon character! They are Tweety bird, Flounder (mermaid's best friend) and Fred Flinstone.

4) Addictions
I am addictive to food and songs. I can have my favourite meal everyday for 2 months non-stop.
I can listen to only one song in my Mp3 for few hours even for days!

5) I am a Taurean
Obviously Taurus the Bull symbolize 'Stubbornness'. Yes, I am particularly stubborn in everything. I only give up when I experience it even people have warn me not to. I just don't listen. And I also born in the year of Ox.. ahhhhh double BULL...

No comments: