Monday, March 9, 2009

Vegetables and fruit juice (introduction)

Hi everybody!

Recently I am working out on losing weight in a healthy way with no starving, no pills and no crazy diet. I found a very interesting nutrition meal to fit into our diet which promotes healthy body. However, I am still in the midst of doing more research and testing on it. I bought a 'juices & smoothies' recipe book. I will share with you guys the recipes in my later post.

Our bodies need fresh foods. The human body doesn't deal well with the processed food that saturates our supermarkets these days. There is sufficient evidence that shows us that people can beat illness, fight cancers, lose weight, have better skin and hair are generally healthier if they eat a large variety of fruit and vegetables every day. With our busy lifestyles, it can be hard to fill our bodies with what they need.

Juices and smoothies offer a surprisingly varied way of getting our fill. An 250ml glass of juice or smoothie can be a way of getting 4 or 5 of our daily fruit or vegetable portions into out system.

First of all, I would like to give you some introduction on the benefits of fruit juices.
- improve digestion and energy production
- reduce risk of strokes or heart attacks
- improve hair and nail condition
- promotes growth of health normal metabolism and physical well-being
- prevent cancers

No comments: