Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

Three more days to go for the new year. Any wishes and goals to achieved in 2009? I'm sure you have but if you don't have any, well this could be the year for you to discover yourself. I already had my to do list and blocked my whole year calendar. Wow, this sounds a bit unrealistic huh ( some of you who know me might say this...)?Yeah, I marked my calendar for the 12 months with specific dates. According to Chinese calendar this is the year of OX. Yes, it's my year and i'm gonna shine!

In 2008, I had my to do list as well but I think I didn't worked hard enough and determined to complete it. So this coming year not going to miss any opportunities and fun. Well, I've asked few people what are their wishes and goals for next year. Not surprised that most of them hoping to have a better economic especially for those newly wed and have new born. But, I don't think the economic affect them much and definitely not their top wishes as many of them actually bought new car, new house, travel, had expensive lunch and dinner, etc. Well, if you ask me what's my wishes in 2009, not really much hoping on the better economic but more to my personal development.

My wishes, goals & 'to-do list' -(TDL) in 2009:
  1. Wishing there are no more natural disasters.
  2. Wish to have healthier and fit body( yeah including losing fats) - TDL: complete the Elle 40mins cardio workout.
  3. Constantly endeavour to prepare the new life in the very near future -TDL: pass exam papers, a step closer with HKJ', HJK, 'HLG' ,Kermit the frog.
  4. Enjoy every moments and have fun - TDL: eliminate all negative thoughts, negative attitudes, negative habits, negative people too! " stay COOL, stay FUN, stay EASY.
My wishes and goals are simple yet (...).

Here, I'm wishing every one a very Happy New year !

No comments: